Weber® Smokey Mountain Cooker
For people who are serious about smoking hams, fish, or poultry.
- Heavy gauge steel sealed in porcelain enamel that won't peel, stain or burn.
- The front loading hatch provides easy access to the food and coals.
- An internal water pan generates steam to keep the cooking temperature even and low. As a result the foods are tender, succulent and moist.
- Smouldering smoke combines with the steam and filters up through the double rack encircling hams, fish, poultry or sausage to produce beautiful flavours.
- Cookbook with an easy reference smoke cooking chart and all of the information you need to get started.