Cedar Shed BIRCH 6x3
- Features include
- Full-height double opening lockable doors
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panel
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- 10 year warranty
A small garden shed with a difference – add some class to your outdoor storage solution! With its skillion roof configuration it can be positioned against a wall to save space, but its weatherproof design and construction allows it to be sited where ever is convenient.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The BIRCH 6×3 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 75 minutes. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
|1930 x 940 x 1940 mm
Front x Side x Peak Height
|1920 x 900 x 365 mm
L x W x H