Cedar Shed GLENDALE 8x8
- Single colonial style glazed door is standard, double glazed doors are available as an optional extra
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42 x 42mm framing
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- Other options include Opening Window with tinted acrylic glazing for safety and 2400 Loft Shelf unit
- 10 year warranty
A classic timber garden shed – durable design and beautiful Western Red Cedar panelling in an easy to assemble kit. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, Opening Window and Loft Shelf as well as Flooring Kits are available.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The GLENDALE 8×8 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 2 to 3 hours. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
|2530 x 2450 x 2550 mm
Front x Side x Peak Height
|1920 x 1200 x 520 mm
L x W x H