We’ve taken Australia’s best barbecue, and made it better.
The Weber Genesis II E410.
The cooking system is the heart of any barbecue. In the 1980s, Weber revolutionised gas barbecue cooking forever with the introduction of the Flavorizer™ cooking system in the first ever Weber Genesis gas barbecue. Now, over 30 years later, Weber has done it again. At Weber, countless hours of research and development have been invested into once again reinventing and reengineering gas barbecue cooking.
The new Weber GS4™ cooking system, found in all Genesis II gas barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s.
Anyone who has used an ordinary gas barbecue knows that there are some common frustrations – uneven heat across the cooking system, flare ups and fat fires, and inconsistent ignition. The four components of the GS4 cooking system resolve all of these common flaws to deliver sensational barbecue food with incredible flavour.
Available in LP $1499 or Natural Gas $1719 (Natural Gas Model includes Delivery & Assembly)
• iGrill 3™ ready
• 2 Caster wheels (2 locking)
• 2 Durable all weather wheels
• Tuck Away™ Warming Rack
• Precision fuel gauge (LP model)
• 2 Metre quick disconnect hose (NG model)
• Detailed operating instructions
• Weber Genesis II cookbook
• Weber limited 10 year warranty
• 4 Stainless steel infinite control burner tubes
• 50.6 megajoule (48,000 BTU) combined primary burner rating
• Infinity ignition system
• Porcelain enamelled hood
• 2 porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grills
• Heavy duty porcelain-coated cast iron hotplate
• Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer™ bars
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Open cart design
• Bottom shelf
• Height (with lid closed): 114 cm
• Height (with lid open): 154 cm
• Width: 154 cm
• Depth (with lid closed): 74 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 79 cm
• Primary cooking area: 4168 cm2
• Warming rack area: 1277 cm2
• Total cooking area: 5445 cm2