Low maintenance, lightweight and long lasting. These are the main reasons customers tell us they love aluminium outdoor furniture.
But not all aluminium is equal.
The difference is in the detail, and we’re big believers in little details.
We use sub frames on chairs and appropriately gauged aluminium to provide superior durability. Good quality powder coating, HDPE (high density polyetheline) feet and stainless steel screws and bolts are other details that ensure our aluminium pieces are well suited to the Australian outdoor environment.
– HDPE (high density polyetheline) feet
– Stainless steel screws and bolts
– Sunproof olefin cushion fabric
– Stainless steel zips on cushions
– High quality dacron/foam combination cushion filling
Arm height: 630mm
Seat height: 470mm (with cushion)
Total height: 860mm